CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Candles, Cake and balloons oh my!


I have been so lucky to have such a wonderful and sweet daughter. She turned 4 over the weekend. Half the time I wanted to laugh and half the time I wanted to cry. Oh she is sweet. I would be lost without her and she has been the best cheerleader with me trying to loose weight. She totally does not get why, but she still cheers me on. LOL. I don't think there is a better gift in the world then being a parent. They may make you wanna rip your hair out or give you grey hair earlier then you would like, but there is no trading the feeling of your child/ren happily bounding up to you, hugging and kissing you, or telling you you smell weird. LOL.
Happy birthday baby girl!

0 comments: