CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dirty Dash 2013!!

Another year another dirty dash completed! We had a blast, again, and my 14yr old niece was able to come and slop in the mud with me and my girl Kelly. She thought it was awesome. Of course my daughter did the piglet run, as did Kelly's girl. We had mud in places you couldn't even begin to imagine. The one thing we love about these kinds of "races" is that there is no timer. You push yourself at your own pace and have fun!
Kelly and I decided to have our shirts printed for us and the company that did it is local to Albany Oregon and they are called NoDinx (a dink is apparently a volleyball term.) They did a wonderful job and I highly recommend them for your screen printing needs. What we had done was not actually screen printing, that would have cost more, but a process called cad cutting and was significantly cheaper. We loved the end result. You cant see the back of out shirts but they all have a 31 in honor of both Kelly and I turning 31 later this year. We hand painted the girls "I love mud" shirts. You cant see it in the pictures, but the hearts are glittered in silver :-)




0 comments: