CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wow.......Just WOW.

So I haven't gotten lost or taken off for parts unknown....actually that wont be happening anytime soon. My family is undergoing some changes, mainly right now, the changes are taking place in me...physically and emotionally. Last July we started a journey to add to our family. When we started I didn't expect it to take 8 months to happen. But it did. Talk about feeling broken. I cannot, and will not, compare myself to someone who has serious fertility issues. That I cannot do. But eventually we overcame it and were blessed with good news in March, that we are expecting our next family member.....and in April we found out its family MEMBERS. That's right! 2 times the fun! Oh my! oh my! Thus began the scouring of information on the internet about twin pregnancies and what to expect, because let me tell ya, it aint nothen like carrying a single baby. Whoowee! My god, if someone told me last year that I was going to have twin BOYS I would have laughed in their face and said it would never happen. Oh, but it has! And now I laugh at myself. We don't know if they are fraternal or identical yet. Hopefully some blood typing will tell us. I am curious to know. But that's me. I also don't recommend trying to move houses while 25 weeks pregnant with twins. Holy shit what a fecking chore! But that's the other change we are doing. Its not like we are moving far away, about 20 minutes from where we are now, but its a much needed change from the city back to the country and honestly we are all excited about it. I am sure the neighbors wont mind us at all......till the boys start screaming in unison in the middle of the night....ah..I can see it now. LOL. This is gonna be an adventure of EPIC proportions!

0 comments: