CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Doppelgänger!

Cheshire and Morgan Best and worst buds since Morgan was born.

In my hunt for good stars to use in my wands I stumbled across a shop on Etsy called http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClickityClack Clickity Clack. Yes they have wonderful stuff, but take a look at their profile image. I had to do a double take cause I thought I was looking at my cat. So in working with Phyllis to figure out what I needed, we talked about our cats. (Yes, I talk about my cats.) Her cat Miss Lydia Lionheart and My Barnabus Day-Lee look almost identical. There are a few difeerences, but WOW. The color of their nose, eyes, and gender are the main differences. Plus they are 2000 miles appart. I find it interesting what you learn when you talk to people. LOL
Barnabus Day-Lee

Miss Lydia Lionheart of Clickity Clack.









Can you see the resemblance? They could be siblings!

Heres the rest of my brood :-)

Simon (black)
Cheshire (orange)
Barney (Tabby)
I call this "Appatizer, Entree and Dessert" All we were missing was the post dinner Cognac.






Oh Wait, There she is. Sweety playing chess. She is Barneys sister.









I have as house of hams!

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Ha! Ha! A house full of 'ham kitties'!! Cute!

Gabrielle Johnson said...

Cute new page/layout, I like it!

Rachel said...

Thanks Gabbi! I thought it was perfect.

Yes, they are hams! hams in the sense of being funny and hams cause they are a little chunky. LOL