CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sleep?

Lordy am I bushed today! Exercising at home then a Zumba class last night makes for one very tired mamma  I need a nap! But I wont get one (hangs head in sorrow.) Gosh I don't think I have gotten a nap, a real and truly good nap, since my daughter quit napping nearly 2 years ago. (That's what we get when kids grow up.) But at least this morning I have gotten a few things done like updating my blog and getting my daughter up and dressed for school, which Daddy took her to. Its very icy out around our house. It looks like we have a little snow on the ground but I am sure its closer to freezing fog crystals or something along those lines. Slow going to pick up my daughter and my friends son from school. But that's the way it is! So if you are anywhere where the weather is a bit dicey do be careful!

0 comments: