CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Family traditions.......

Since my daughter was born I have looked for ways that our family could make and start our own traditions. One of the things I have started doing is making a christmas ornament each year with my daughters age on it. Last years ornament has a 3 on it (in red glitter) and this years has a 4 in (purple glitter). The ornaments are simple clear balls, and i write my daughters christmas list on a narrow piece of paper, roll it up and put it in the ornament. Eventually, when she is grown and has her own kids, she can use the same ornaments and do the same with her own kids christmas wish lists. Its not some grand huge thing, but its something small and fun, and we can go back and read over her lists one day.I will keep making an ornament each year till shes 18ish or so. 

0 comments: