CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Color Me Rad

Saturday was a great day. The rain held out for the 2013 Color me Rad run in Eugene Oregon. (around here it rains every 5 seconds it seems like) We got lucky! it held out for the 1.5 hours we were on the race grounds :-) My girl Kelly Raze of Muffin Top Chronicals was my partner in jogging hilariousness. We had a blast and cracked many a joke and the woman got me to jog a good 33-40% of the entire race. She did awesome doing about 75% jogging. I lengthened my stride to keep up with her jogging while I walked. We had a blast. Here are some pics of yesterdays festivities! Seriously awesome and we will be doing it again!


 Use before the race in our nice clean white shirts!
 Post race Sumo Pose!
 This was our team for the race :-)


 Color me rad mug Shot!
 Made Kelly and I neon hair clips we wore during the race.
I am THAT cool!

0 comments: