CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Grocery Shoppen'

We have one of those little narrow pads of paper we use for a grocery list. It lives on the fridge next to the calender. I have tried to write my list based on the store layout (of the primary store we shop at, my husband is not a fan of going store to store and, honestly, neither am I.) And it doesn't really help me. Because I inevitably forget something for one section and have to add it to the bottom of the list and it just defeats the purpose of grouping everything based on location. For most people this doesn't matter, but for me it does. I am trying to be more organized (seems like a main goal in my life) and writing out a grocery list is a good way to do that and to cut back on unnecessary spending. We have a weekly budget we do our best to stick to, and lately we haven't been that great at keeping to it. So I made this to help me organize our shopping trips better. This is just a generic way of grouping things, but I have already started filling mine out and so far so good! Now the real test will be tomorrows grocery trip. Whee! Feel free to print this out for your own use!

Have respect! Not for commercial use!

0 comments: