CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Modern Cameo Cuff

I love Cameos, and I love Cuff braceltes. Now lets add a modern twist and swarovski crystals and what you get is one of these bad boys. OMG I have fallen in love!! I have made two of them so far, and both are up for sale in my Etsy shop. This is the second one I have made. And I love it. I love the victorian image that I picked, its so retro and the back and white colors make it so sheek.

Now the first one I made is in great colors of aqua blue, browns, and creams.
I have used ribbon as the cuff itself and have zigzagged stitched them in place. This worked out so well I had a huge DUH moment. Figuring out a closure for these was probably the most difficult part of making them. I was so stumped. But I figured it out and I think I hit a home run! The Cut crystal beads at the ends of teh clasp finish off the cuff. I am going to make myself one using a picture of my daughter.

0 comments: