CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

I am not sure which season is truly my favorite. I love them all and each one has things that I like and dislike. But I would rather dwell on the likes more then anything. And one place that I love seeing each spring is my mother in laws yard. Both her and my father in law work very hard on it and it is always wonderful. So wonderful in fact that my husband and I got married in it.

That was almost 3 years ago, and granted things have changed a smidgen, it is still gorgeous.

Every year there are these little daisy's that grow wild here in the Willamette Valley. They are white blooms but the outside of the petals is pink. This year I saw that my mother in law has a larger variety of these growing in her yard. They are so adorable and I love the fact that the petals are duo-tone. So I was out in the blustery wind yesterday snapping away taking pictures of these little fellows and these are a few of the resulting images.

 So what do you think? Did I do this little daisy justice? I like to think that I did and I have to give thanks to my mother in law for having such an awe-inspiring yard. I can only hope that my yard looks half as good as theirs. Right now mine is in contecntion for the biggest mud patch within city limits (not really).

I am sure that as each season comes and goes I am going to find something new and interesting to photograph.



0 comments: